The Town of Yucca Valley’s Development Code defines what can be built and where in specific areas of the Town. It dictates standards, zoning, regulations, permitting, administrative requirements, and more in the interest of maintaining and improving the Town’s physical environment and infrastructure.
If you have any questions concerning the Development Code, please contact the Community Development Department.
- Article 1: Authority and Applicability
- Article 2: Zoning Districts and Development Standards
- Zoning Map
- Overlay District Maps
- Article 3: General Development Standards
- Article 4: Permit Procedures - Adopted by Council 10-15-2013
- Article 5: Administration
- Article 6: Subdivisions
- Article 7: Definitions
To see all Codes and Chapter visit the Development Code Book