The Town of Yucca Valley provides guidelines, specifications and standard drawings to help Engineers, Architects, Developers, Builders and Homeowners prepare development plans that meet the Code and General Plan requirements.
The Guidelines manual includes design procedures and requirements for the construction of public works projects and private development, including:
- Public works improvements
- Developer site grading
- Drainage requirements
For questions about standard drawings, please contact the Engineering Division
by email, or call us at (760) 369-6575.
You can download the entire Guidelines manual, or any of the six chapters below:
- Chapter - 1: Introduction to Standard Design Guidelines
- Chapter - 2: Section 100 - Typical Street Sections
- Chapter - 3: Section 200 - Curb/Gutter, Sidewalk and Asphalt Concrete Details
- Chapter - 4: Section 300 - Utility, Street Light and Sign Details
- Chapter - 5: Section 400 - Storm
- Chapter - 6: Section 500 - Miscellaneous Details
For questions related to standard drawings, please contact the Engineering Division or at (760) 369-6575.
Standard Design Guidelines are subject to change. It is the responsibility of the individual(s) submitting plans to ensure accuracy, sound design, and conformance with accepted engineering practice of all plans submitted to the Town of Yucca Valley.