The Street Maintenance Division keeps the Town of Yucca Valley’s streets safe, clean, and operable. Town street crews provide routine and emergency maintenance of over 150 miles of paved roadways in our streets system.
- Repair of potholes and other hazardous road conditions
- Storm remediation throughout the community
- Preventative measures to extend the life of our streets
On some street work—such as sweeping and major construction projects—our street crews work in conjunction with contractors.
Download a printable map of the Town of Yucca Valley to see which roads we maintain.
- Street maintenance in unincorporated areas, please call San Bernardino County Street Maintenance (760) 367-9504
- Help regarding washes in Town limits, please call San Bernardino County Flood Control (909) 387-8104
- For information and updates about Highways 247 and 62, including live traffic conditions, visit Caltrans
Questions? See our FAQ file for help.