The Town Clerk serves as the elections official for the Town of Yucca Valley
with duties described in the California Elections Code.
- Town Council elections are held in November of even numbered years
- Any person who is eligible to run for a seat on the Town Council must file for Nomination Papers with the Town Clerk or Deputy Town Clerk at the Yucca Valley Town Hall, during normal working hours
- Special elections are also held as needed. The Town of Yucca Valley contracts with the San Bernardino County Registrar of Voters to conduct such elections
Our Town Clerk is Lesley Copeland, (Certified Municipal Clerk).
- Register to vote and find election information quickly and easily. at https://www.sbcountyelections.com/
- Find your District using the District Look Up Tool
- Access best practices and guidelines provided by The CA Fair Political Practices Commission
Looking for more information? Call the CA Secretary of State's Voter Hotline at (800) 345-VOTE (8683)