Yucca Valley offers an exceptional quality of life and our exemplary public safety program is a top priority of the Town Council and office of the Mayor.
The Town’s public safety resources are maximized through cooperation with San Bernardino County’s professional agencies to provide the highest quality law enforcement and fire protection for our residents, visitors and businesses.
- Police services are provided by contract with the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department
- The Morongo Basin substation serves as the area’s headquarters on White Feather Road in Joshua Tree, adjacent to the Hi Desert Medical Center
- A satellite law enforcement facility is located on the Yucca Valley Community Center property
- The community and surrounding areas are served by the Yucca Valley Fire Protection District, a division of the San Bernardino County Special Districts Department
- Station #121 is on State Route 62 near Joshua Lane, and Station #122 is located on Aberdeen Road in the Yucca Mesa area
Read more about how the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department works with the Town of Yucca Valley.